27 September 2010

Student Testimonial - Course 38

“I now feel better prepared for applying for jobs that require the use of a computer”

I heard about this course after recently arriving in New Zealand, I thought it would be a good opportunity for me to learn how to use a computer.

This course has taught me to type quickly and to how to use a computer to help me write my CV. I have gained a lot of confidence in using computers since doing this course, I now feel better prepared for applying for jobs that require the use of a computer.

I am grateful that the teachers on the course are very kind and patient, as English is my second language it sometimes took me a little longer to understand what I was meant to be doing however the teachers always gave me the time and explained everything clearly for me. The times that the course is on is also very useful as I also study English and with this course being during the day it has really helped me in doing both.

The biggest advantage of doing this course is the computer that you get at the end of it. It has greatly helped my son who is currently studying and at College. I hope that having the computer at home will provide an opportunity for him to get a great education. As well as helping me to find a job that will improve the life of my family.